Saturday, January 29, 2005

Random Ramblings on a Lazy Saturday

It's another gray winter day here in Wisconsin and I am hanging out online. Why? Because I really have no reason to do anything right now. Sometimes its just nice to do absolutly nothing. Later today I will spend a few hours in my studio but for now I am just hanging out while I wait for the laundry to dry. Currently I am watch a recorded episode of What not to Wear. I love this show, some of the people they dress just crack me up and I LOVE Stacy. I would love to have her come shopping with me and tell me what to buy. I hate clothes shopping for myself. Men have it so easy, I can go to the store, buy 3 pair of pants and a few shirts for my husband and I know they will fit because they are so convienently labeled by the inch, not some randomly arrived at number the designer decided on. Women's clothing sizes have to be random because there is no other way to explain the fact that I have a dress size 8 and one size 16 in my closet and they both fit exactly the same. That is just insane. Well that's enough for right now. If I ramble to much my mind wanders and can't find its way home again, although some would say that's already happened. TTFN, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment