Friday, January 21, 2011

KnitPicks Interchangeable Needles Now Available - Introductory Pricing!

This introductory special is now closed.  Please join my mailing list by emailing me at heather@squareonebeads.com to get the latest information regarding sales and new items for sale.


I  have just become an authorized reseller for KnitPicks knitting needles and will be offering them for sale in my Etsy shop. As an introductory offer I am going to offer the Zephyr Acrylic interchangeable set for $40, the Options Nickle plated for $50, and the Harmonys for $60. All other multisize needle sets will be $10 off the KnitPicks price.

If you want to order a set email me asap. The sets aren't on my Etsy yet because I don't have them in hand. I will be placing the order on Monday and am trying to gauge interest so I make sure to order enough sets.

FREE SHIPPING DURING THE INTRODUCTORY PERIOD FOR PREPAID ORDERS FOR US ORDERS. I am sorry but International buyers will have to pay for shipping.

Payment can be made via credit card or paypal. Shipping will be $7 for orders that are not prepaid.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please email me directly at hhertziger@mac.com



If you are unfamiliar with KnitPicks interchangeables and would like to see what the needles are like you can find them on the KnitPicks website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment